Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wanna be Herman Miller - wanna glee price

I took last week off. No time to browse, peruse, dig, waste time....just kidding. It's never a waste of time to dream! Between two new interiors jobs (yay!) and a flower job (yay again), and my three chickens, I was SWAMPED. In fact, I was SO busy that I missed out on a long-planned girls' trip to the beach. A moment of silence here, please. And many apologies to my dear friends for bailing at the last minute.

So....moving right along....aren't these fabulous? Each is Herman Miller's molded plastic armchair with eiffel tower base. Who knew plastic could be so FOXY?
Moderately priced (yeah, right) at $349 each
Molded plastic chair with eiffel tower base, $249/ea.
(So I put in the picture below just for a little "credit credit"...please note previous post from a year ago(!) here.)
I was all kinds of fired up to point you in the direction of overstock.com to find replicas of these chairs. But, dahlings, I've done better for you! Look at this DEAL OF THE DAY. HELLLLLLOOOOO... EIGHT of these babies?!

Someone should thank me after purchasing.

Oh, P.S., And before I forget - all images from www.hermanmiller.com


No comments:

Post a Comment