Saturday, May 1, 2010

A love-hate relationship

So I found these...I don't know if I should call them heinous or fabulous...tables. At first glance, I thought they were horrific. But I found myself thinking on them over the course of the next couple of hours. I've decided that if they were painted a lacquer white (or a bright pop of color like a lemon yellow), they would be SO very modern and would make THE statement of the entire room, if paired with just the right furnishings. They are completely random and sort of ugly, but I still sort of love them. I love-hate them, actually. Aren't they so very Warholesque?
http://nashville.craigslist.org/fuo/1719014325.html
P.S. Never, ever should they be used in the same room. Or even the same house. One could be fabulous. Two would be a completely unforgivable interiors catastrophe.


1 comment: