Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Green living is clean living

There are very few things in life for which I'll pay a premium.  VERY. FEW.  Art, occasionally a piece of furniture, a good dessert at a restaurant, and skin care.  As my make-up artist at Private Edition says, "You only have one face.  If you take good care of it, anything will look good on it.  It will not require name brand make-up."  That brings me to today's post...
Let me introduce Warren Naturals.  Warren is allergic to beeswax.  In searching for an organic chap stick, he discovered that there weren't any on the market (that he liked or could find) that did not contain beeswax.  Hence, the birth of Warren Naturals.  Let me just say, HOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAA!  
I am smitten, SMITTEN with his products.  Top selling points?
1.  ORGANIC, all natural.  Shelf life is 3-4 months.
2.  Made-to-order.  He literally whips up your order as soon as you place it, so it's 100% fresh.
3.  The Complete Moisture with green tea added is the only thing I've found that even remotely threatens my KP.  The prescription my dermatologist gave me does not do what this lotion has done for me.  (Disclaimer: No promises, but I would almost swear by it!)

4.  The lotion makes a GREAT hostess gift.  Let's be honest...we're big girls (and boys), i.e. we can buy our own bottle of our fave vino.

Check out his entire line.  You'll love it.  The masks are wonderful.  What's good for the body is good for the soul.  Snag his products before they're priced at a premium on the shelves of local retailers, farmer's markets, mom-and-pop shops, etc.  
(Disclaimer #2: No promises yet again, but I predict he'll land in a certain retailer with the intials WF (wink, wink).)  You may also peruse and subscribe to his blog here.

Oh, and please do tell him I sent you his way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment